For the overall growth and development of a preschooler aged between 2 and 6 years, a daycare is essential. A childcare centre looks after the academic and cognitive development of a child. At Asquith childcare, we offer a wide range of cognitive-development activities for the overall well-being of a child. If you are looking for a childcare center that can boost your child’s intellectual development and teach him how to interact with his peers, the Asquith daycare centre would be the right place for you.
Child Care Centre in Asquith
- We provide a secure, safe and harmonious environment where children interact with caregivers and peers for their healthy growth and development.
- Our day care boasts of a strategic location as it is near to major landmarks such as St. Patrick Catholic Primary School, Asquith Railway Station, Asquith Girl’s High School and Asquith Public School.
- Parents can feel happy that after a long day a child in a structured environment has learned to share, solve problems etc.
- Your child can attend our center 5 days a week from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and this is good news for all the working mothers. You can just drop your tiny tots at our centre and feel relaxed that your child is in a safe environment.
- At the end of a long day, you can be assured that your child was not only safe at our day care but he even learned various skills like storytelling or singing.
- We have a team of experienced and proficient caregivers and educators who have the knowledge of handling young children.
What are you waiting for? Enrol your child today and begin his cognitive development from a young age.